Video interview in which I discuss some of my best-known earlier games, the Boy Scout Game Design Merit badge, and where I think games are going in the future (hint: into the classroom!)
- Indie Game Developers Need To Think Globally
- There’s No Shame In Developing Games
- Why Are Today’s Video Games So INexpensive?
- Moving Out Of The Comfort Zones Of Single-Player And Multi-Player
- Representing Epic Events In Games
- Teaching Game Design Virtually At The National Boy Scout Jamboree
- A Cool Student-Design Race Game: Snow Dog
- Virtual Reality Is In Play At The Los Angeles Film School Game Fair
- My E3 2017 Post-Mortem
- Showing (Gay) Gamer Pride at E3
- Going To E3? Here Are Some Tips And Hacks!
- The Secret To Becoming A Game Designer
- Mingling with the International Game Developers Association
- Spaceships, Robots, and Zombies at the USC GamePipe Lab Spring 17 Showcase
- Analyzing Your App Using Game Thinking: Part 4 – Replayability
Tags3DO Activision board games Boy Scouts consulting contracts CSUN Cyberdreams d Disney diversity DuckTales E3 education educational technology EduWare Electric Sheep Electric Transit Electronic Arts escape rooms game-based learning game art game audio game design Game Education game history game marketing game programming game studies game testing game thinking game writing GDC H.R. Giger Harlan Ellison Heroes of Might & Magic holidays igda I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream immersion IndieCade indie development influences intellectual property ISG Jet Morgan LA Film School Lord of the Rings movies project management Say Design Star Trek The Prisoner USC GamePipe Lab Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines virtual reality WIlderness
The Games & Brains Daily
February 4: DECA Mini-Conference at Granada Hills Charter High School
March 25: Game Design and Digital Technology Workshops at the Balboa Oaks Merit Badge Midway
March 31-April 1: Game Thinking LIve at the Marriott Waterfront, San Francisco
June 13-15: E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Copyright © 2011-2016 David Mullich.
All Rights Reserved.