Video interview in which I discuss some of my best-known earlier games, the Boy Scout Game Design Merit badge, and where I think games are going in the future (hint: into the classroom!)
- Supercharging Your Product Design With Game Thinking
- A Dirty Little Secret Of The Game Industry: Royalties
- These High School Kids Could Tell You Why Your Mobile Game Isn’t Getting Any Downloads
- Should You Start Your Own Game Studio?
- Cooperative Gameplay
- Dilemmas In Game Design
- Ways To Describe Your Game
- Making Your Own Luck In Games
- Michael Lieberman: In Memoriam
- A Console Carol
- Using Fictional Characters Without Permission Is A Real Problem
- Re-Immersion: Another Look At The Ways Players Become At One With Your Game
- Designing A Good Game Is About More Than Making It Difficult: Complexity, Depth and Balance
- What Can Game Developers Learn From The 2016 Presidential Election?
- Crayons, Circles And Diamonds Inspire Games At The Fall 2016 Bill Hart Merit Badge Midway
Tags3DO Activision board games Boy Scouts consulting contracts CSUN Cyberdreams d Disney DuckTales E3 education educational technology EduWare Electric Sheep Electric Transit Electronic Arts escape rooms game-based learning game art game audio game design game education game history game programming game studies game testing game writing GDC H.R. Giger Harlan Ellison Heroes of Might & Magic holidays igda I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream immersion IndieCade indie development influences intellectual property ISG Jet Morgan LA Film School Lord of the Rings movies project management Say Design Star Trek The Prisoner USC GamePipe Lab Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines virtual reality WIlderness
The Games & Brains Daily
February 4: DECA Mini-Conference at Granada Hills Charter High School
March 25: Game Design and Digital Technology Workshops at the Balboa Oaks Merit Badge Midway
March 31-April 1: Game Thinking LIve at the Marriott Waterfront, San Francisco
June 13-15: E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Copyright © 2011-2016 David Mullich.
All Rights Reserved.