Video interview in which I discuss some of my best-known earlier games, the Boy Scout Game Design Merit badge, and where I think games are going in the future (hint: into the classroom!)
- Mingling with the International Game Developers Association
- Spaceships, Robots, and Zombies at the USC GamePipe Lab Spring 17 Showcase
- Analyzing Your App Using Game Thinking: Part 4 – Replayability
- Analyzing Your App Using Game Thinking: Part 3 – Depth
- Analyzing Your App Using Game Thinking: Part 2 – Complexity
- Analyzing Your App Using Game Thinking: Part 1 – Difficulty
- Implementing Risk/Reward Decisions In Games
- Innovators Learn To 10x Their MVP At Game Thinking LIVE 17
- Dice and Drawbridges Inspire Games Designed By Scouts At Balboa Oaks Spring 17 Merit Badge Midway
- Manage Your Game Dev Career By Thinking Like An Entrepreneur
- One Life Or Many? How Long Should Players Survive In Your Game?
- Is It Worth Investing In A Video Game Company?
- The Barriers Of Entry To A Career In Game Design
- Supercharging Your Product Design With Game Thinking
- A Dirty Little Secret Of The Game Industry: Royalties
Tags3DO Activision board games Boy Scouts consulting contracts CSUN Cyberdreams d Disney DuckTales E3 education educational technology EduWare Electric Sheep Electric Transit Electronic Arts escape rooms game-based learning game art game audio game design game education game history game programming game studies game testing game thinking game writing GDC H.R. Giger Harlan Ellison Heroes of Might & Magic holidays igda I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream immersion IndieCade indie development influences intellectual property ISG Jet Morgan LA Film School Lord of the Rings movies project management Say Design Star Trek The Prisoner USC GamePipe Lab Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines virtual reality WIlderness
The Games & Brains Daily
February 4: DECA Mini-Conference at Granada Hills Charter High School
March 25: Game Design and Digital Technology Workshops at the Balboa Oaks Merit Badge Midway
March 31-April 1: Game Thinking LIve at the Marriott Waterfront, San Francisco
June 13-15: E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Copyright © 2011-2016 David Mullich.
All Rights Reserved.