Video interview in which I discuss some of my best-known earlier games, the Boy Scout Game Design Merit badge, and where I think games are going in the future (hint: into the classroom!)
- Avengers: Infinity War and Medieval Fantasy Sieges Inspire Games Designed By Scouts At Bill Hart Spring 18 Merit Badge Midway
- A Template For Game Pitch Powerpoints
- Tips For Running Productive Meetings
- My Winning Experience With Weight Loss Gamification
- Ten New Year’s Game Dev Resolutions for 2018
- What Will Amazon’s New “Lord of the Rings” Television Series Be About?
- Do Copyright Laws Kill Art?
- Game Design Behind The Fun Of Trick-Or-Treating
- Are Video Games Really Addictive?
- Feeling Isolated As A Lone Developer? Find Creativity, Community and Connection By Joining A Coworking Space!
- Falling In Love With Game Development Again At IndieCade 2017
- How Much Of A Creative Contribution Can An Individual Developer Really Make To A Game?
- Balancing The Working Relationship Between Game Designers And Programmers
- Indie Game Developers Need To Think Globally
- There’s No Shame In Developing Games
Tags3DO Activision board games Boy Scouts consulting contracts CSUN Cyberdreams d Disney diversity DuckTales E3 education educational technology EduWare Electric Sheep Electric Transit Electronic Arts escape rooms game-based learning game art game audio game design Game Education game history game marketing game programming game studies game testing game thinking game writing GDC H.R. Giger Harlan Ellison Heroes of Might & Magic holidays igda I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream immersion IndieCade indie development influences intellectual property ISG Jet Morgan LA Film School Lord of the Rings movies pitches and presentations project management Say Design Star Trek The Prisoner USC GamePipe Lab Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines virtual reality WIlderness
The Games & Brains Daily
January 17: No Consoles For Old Men & Women Panel, Casual Connect, Disneyland Hotel
March 21: IGDA Mentor Cafe, Game Developers Conference, San Francisco, California
March 24: Game Pitch Review & Gaming Creator Connection, WonderCon 2018, Anaheim Convention Center
May 14: Game Design Workshop, Bill Hart District Merit Badge Midway, Canyon Country, CA
June 7: Using Game Thinking to Level Up User Engagement, Digital Media Educators Conference, College of the Canyons, Santa Clarita, CA
September 9: The Prisoner Con 2018, Broadway Performance Hall, Seattle CA
November 3: Game Design Workshop, Bill Hart District Merit Badge Midway, Valencia, CA
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Copyright © 2011-2016 David Mullich.
All Rights Reserved.