Video interview in which I discuss some of my best-known earlier games, the Boy Scout Game Design Merit badge, and where I think games are going in the future (hint: into the classroom!)
- Two Bit Circus’ “Micro-Amusement Park” Levels Up Location-Based Entertainment
- Uncovering The Virtual Reality Secrets Of The Empire
- How Game Mascots Can Add Character To Your Brand
- Game Mechanics Vs. Game Features
- Immersion And The Jack Ryan VR Experience
- Is Video Game Development Art?
- In Memory Of Harlan Ellison: My Literary Idol, And For An All-Too Brief Time, My Friend
- An Actionable Game Design Document Template
- Avengers: Infinity War and Medieval Fantasy Sieges Inspire Games Designed By Scouts At Bill Hart Spring 18 Merit Badge Midway
- A Template For Game Pitch Powerpoints
Tags3DO Activision board games Boy Scouts consulting contracts CSUN Cyberdreams d Disney diversity DuckTales E3 education educational technology EduWare Electric Sheep Electric Transit Electronic Arts escape rooms game-based learning game art game audio game design Game Education game history game marketing game programming game studies game testing game thinking game writing GDC H.R. Giger Harlan Ellison Heroes of Might & Magic holidays igda I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream immersion IndieCade indie development influences intellectual property ISG Jet Morgan LA Film School location-based entertainment Lord of the Rings movies pitches and presentations project management Say Design Star Trek The Prisoner USC GamePipe Lab Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines virtual reality WIlderness
The Games & Brains Daily
January 17: No Consoles For Old Men & Women Panel, Casual Connect, Disneyland Hotel
March 21: IGDA Mentor Cafe, Game Developers Conference, San Francisco, California
March 24: Game Pitch Review & Gaming Creator Connection, WonderCon 2018, Anaheim Convention Center
May 14: Game Design Workshop, Bill Hart District Merit Badge Midway, Canyon Country, CA
June 7: Using Game Thinking to Level Up User Engagement, Digital Media Educators Conference, College of the Canyons, Santa Clarita, CA
July 21: Game Creator Connection, Comic-Con, San Diego, CA
September 9: The Prisoner Con 2018, Broadway Performance Hall, Seattle CA
November 3: Game Design Workshop, Bill Hart District Merit Badge Midway, Valencia, CA
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Copyright © 2011-2018 David Mullich.
All Rights Reserved.